The Business Intelligence at Bornevia focus its aim at empowers business development and marketing specialists across the company. We’re the authority on business data. We’re tech and data geeks through and through.
We’re looking for a BI analyst to join our team to own and drive high impact, cross-team data projects. The scope of the role is broad. We work with an ever-growing set of data, including from our own admin panel, customer feedback lists, project management tools, corporate systems (Hubspot CRM, Mailchimp, Bornevia helpdesk, etc), and many more sources.
As a BI analyst on this team, you will:
- Work closely with CEO, Business development team, and marketing specialists around the business to scope and deliver on large data projects
- Elevate the team’s overall capabilities, thought leadership, and impact to the business
- Solve challenging data analysis problems where your “answers” will be leveraged by other teams at the company
- Use your brain to the fullest as you become an expert in our data and find creative ways to multiply the impact of our business analysts
We hire people with big & fast brains, tremendous potential, inspiring attitudes, and personal aspirations to be at the cutting edge of the current data movement. Successful candidates can come from many sources but they’ll have a few things in common. A high “figure it out” quotient is a must. And impeccable collaboration skills are a must.
Here are a few examples of potential backgrounds that could be good fits
- Existing data analysts looking to move into a more cross-functional role with larger responsibilities
- Business or operations analysts who are nights & weekends data junkies
- Consultants, investment bankers, others with quantitative or analytical backgrounds looking to move their career in a more technical direction
- Data engineers looking to pivot into more of an analyst role